3. Torso twist stretch
The torso twist stretch works on your transverse abdominal muscle and obliques.
- Start by sitting on the floor.
- Stretch out the left leg and bend the right leg.
- Support yourself with your right hand behind you, turn the upper body to the right and bring the left arm over the bent knee.
- Do not overdo the rotation, it should be a stretch, not a load.
- Wait about 10 seconds and return to the starting position.
- Repeat the exercise on the other side.
- Do 5 repetitions.